- APS-C CMOS sensor (22.3 x 14.9 mm)
- Dual pixel CMOS AF
- Number of effective pixels: 24.2 million pixels
- Lens: Focal Range converted 24 – 72 mm F 2.8 – 5.6
- Video engine: DIGIC 7
- Video: Full HD 60p - No 4k
- Continuous shooting: Approximately 9 frames per second, about 7 fps with tracking focus
- ISO sensitivity: 100-25600
- EVF: 0.39 type 2.36 million dots
- Display: 3.0 type 1.04 million dot touch panel Bali angle angle liquid crystal
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth · NFC installed
- Battery: NB-13L
- Number of storable pictures: 200 pictures, eco mode 250 pictures
- Recording medium: SD / SDHC / SDXC card
- Size: 115.0 x 77.9 x 51.4 mm
- Weight: 375 g (body only), 399 g
Some specs we are still looking into like if there is a Mic in and Headphone jack. Many of you will note that there is no mention of 4K video which is odd in 2017 from one of the largest camera makers in the world. Likewise given the $1299 price tag. Many might consider the Canon G5X with a 1 inch sensor with focal range of 24-100mm but a faster lens F1.8-2.8 for $729.
It seems Canon copied the styling from the Canon G5X which makes use of the space in front for a Dial - Many would have preferred a scroll wheel instead as that design can allow for a Push In to Double up for another function - like Shutter Speed and Aperture setting or ISO adjustment.
Given the close looks of the G5X I think we can expect it will have a Swivel LCD Display.
Canon is expected to announce the new G1Xm3 this Monday October 16th, 2017
Add a comment