Yes not the A9 or A7r III - but still interesting to see the assembling at SonyAdd a comment
Updated Panasonic Lumix G9 Specs
- – It will have a 20.3 MP sensor without an AA filter.
- – 80 MP mode combined from 8 images.
- – 6K Photo mode,
- – 60FPS with Single Autofocus - not tracking
- – 2 slots for SD cards
- – Magnesium body, freeze proof up to -10 Celsius degrees
- – 3,680k-dot OLED LVF
- – Rear joystick for focus points
- – Top plate LCD
- – Large buffer with no slow down
- – available in January 2018
Panasonic is introducing a Top plate LCD similar to that of larger DSLR's. Panasonic already offers a nice Touch LCD with many settings Display similar to that of DSLR's as a part of Displays a user can select. They also offer a Q or Quick menu with many settings. begs the question if a Top Plate LCD is really needed. It also indicates that the body is a bit wider to accommodate a LCD on top. Rumor is that the body of the G9 is basically a combination of G85/GH5 -
Meike MK-XT2G Hand Grip for the Fuji X-T2.
A nice review of the Meike MK-XT2G Hand Grip for the Fuji X-T2. It is small and fits well and it is quite affortable.Add a comment