The Leica CL uses a 24MP Sony made APS-C sensor - most likely the one from the Sony A6500
• 24MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
• ISO Range 100-50,000
• Contrast autofocus system
• 30-1/25,000 sec (electric) or 1/8000 sec (mechanical)
• 2.36mp Eye-Level Viewfinder
• L-Mount lens mount; M, R-Mount Adapters available
• Up to 10fps burst rate
• 4K video
• All-metal body
• Built-in Wi-Fi
- Weight: 365 g
- Focus: Manual
- Dimensions: 121 mm × 76 mm × 32 mm (4.8 in × 3.0 in × 1.3 in)
The Leica CL digital joins the Leica TL2 in the Leica lineup of APS-sensor L-mount interchangeable lens cameras. A major upgrade over the TL2 is the CL’s introduction of a high-resolution eye-level electronic viewfinder
Designed with Leica's minimalist yet functional school of thought, the CL is a compact, sleek mirrorless digital camera offering intuitive control and a versatile range of imaging capabilities. Revolving around a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and Maestro II image processor combination, the CL is capable of producing high-resolution stills at up to 10 fps and UHD 4K/30p video, along with a sensitivity range of ISO 100-50000 for working a variety of lighting conditions. An electronic shutter function permits totally silent operation along with shutter speeds up to 1/25000 sec, and a 49-point contrast-detection autofocus system affords quick and accurate performance.
The characteristic svelte profile incorporates a 2.36m-dot electronic viewfinder for bright and clear eye-level viewing and a rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD enables the use of touch and gesture controls for familiar operation. Additionally, the top plate features its own LCD for quick settings review and two dials and customizable buttons are featured for more direct adjustment of oft-used settings. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi connectivity also enables wireless sharing and remote camera control from a linked mobile device.
- Ensuring you are capturing tack-sharp photos at all times is an upgraded contrast-detect AF system with 49 selectable points available. The focusing system offers fast and accurate performance in a variety of lighting and shooting conditions.
The CL uses the Leica L-Mount, a bayonet mount which is compatible with Leica TL and SL-mount lenses.